Relations with Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan has only trade and economic basis. Zones of free trade between China and Kyrgyzstan have been created. The agreement on demarcation of borders between China and Kyrgyzstan has been signed.
The policy of Japan in the Central Asia here already throughout a number of years represents stable interest for a wide range of researchers. The blessing Japan periodically gives for this purpose an occasion: with intervals in 2-3 years the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan puts forward all new and new initiatives, giving to analysts soil for reflexions about new geopolitical designs of Tokyo in region, as if not allowing to forget to the countries of the Central Asia about the existence.
So during the period with 1991 for 2007 Japan put forward following initiatives:
• 1993ã. - the Initiative on inclusion of the countries of the Central Asia in the Organization of economic cooperation and development - has allowed the region countries to receive financial and other help, in particular under the program the Official aid to Development (OPR);
• 1997ã. - the Euroasian diplomacy assuming activization of economic and political cooperation between Japan, Russia and the Central Asia. Three major principles: mutual benefit, trust and long-term prospect;
• 1998ã. - the Program of actions on "Diplomacy of the Silk way", directed on support of democratic transformations, assistance to economic reforms, reconstruction of a transport infrastructure and to exploring of natural resources;
• 2004ã. - the Initiative "the Central Asia plus Japan" - carrying out of regular meetings at level of heads of the ministries and departments for assistance to cooperation and regional interaction;
• 2006ã. - "Transformation of the Central Asia in a world and stability corridor" - the approach to TSA taking into account long-term prospect, support of open regional cooperation, search of the partnership based on the general universal values.
Uzbekistan trip and tour 01
Uzbekistan trip and tour 02
Uzbekistan trip and tour 03
Uzbekistan trip and tour 04
Uzbekistan trip and tour 05
Uzbekistan trip and tour 06
Uzbekistan trip and tour 07
Uzbekistan trip and tour 08
Uzbekistan trip and tour 09
Uzbekistan trip and tour 10
Uzbekistan trip and tour 11
Uzbekistan trip and tour 12
Uzbekistan trip and tour 13
Uzbekistan trip and tour 14
10 - All of these important events in the life of an Uzbek family the help and direct involvement of the members come mahallya over with. Mahallya is a community of neighbors, based on the complete independence and self-government with the aim of carrying out joint activities and rendering assistance. Makhalla as a structural unit has existed for centuries and was originally a kind of trade - union committee of craftsmen. The management is carried out by elected mahallya Community Committee at the joint meeting of citizens. Makhalla specifically takes organization and arrangement of weddings, funerals, commemoration, and the rite of circumcision.
Mahallya in a sense is self-supporting organization that meetes the urgent spiritual and physical needs of the citizens. Practically every Makhalla it works choihona - Tearoom, barber shop, and often there is a mosque to serve the community. On Friday, however, among men, a cathedral mosque to pray together to perform namaz.
For all that is not only mahallya an association of mutual aid. The community plays a wide range of roles, including those of supervisory and educational ones. Mahallya children grow up under the supervision of the whole community and are always spent in the spirit of respect and obedience to the elderly community observed the old tradition of mutual aid - khashar. Many hands make light work. So residents voluntarily and without pay to help neighbors to build a house to organize a wedding reception or in memory of plov, to improve conditions of the neighborhood.
Mahallya acts as a preserver of folk customs and traditions. Not without reason, one can say that a person is born and lives in mahallya, and when he dies mahallya administers the last rites for him.
National cuisine of Uzbekistan
Unlike its neighbors, a nomadic Uzbeks had settled civilization for generations and as such developed a particularly distinctive cuisine. Between the deserts and mountains, in the oases and fertile valleys, they cultivated grain and domesticated livestock and the resulting abundance of products allowed the Uzbeks their strong tradition of hospitality, which in turn enriches express their kitchen.